In this episode we interview Sarah El Ebiary, an African American entertainment IP attorney who helped to create the Vegan Muslim Community Facebook group and the Vegetarian/Vegan Society of Egypt, which help guide thousands of members worldwide to live a healthier plant-based lifestyle.
Sarah is currently working as the founder of New World Entrepreneur & Entertainment Law, a virtual nonprofit law firm that provides affordable flat-rate services to green businesses, nonprofits, startups, entrepreneurs, and the creative community.
She’s also a yoga and meditation teacher, vegan chef and cooking instructor, and standup paddle board instructor.
In this interview, Sarah talks about:
• Being the only vegan in her family and how she handles it in a culture where sharing food is revered
• Her thoughts on Islam and veganism
• How she’s connected thousands of Muslims from across the globe, despite the dangers
• The growth of veganism in Egypt and in Muslim communities worldwide
• The challenges faced by vegan Muslims, from within their own communities and due to prejudice within vegan communities
• And more
Visit the Vegan Muslim Community group on Facebook