In this episode of Conversations with Vegan Women Leaders, we speak with Elysabeth Alfano, host of the Plant Based Business Hour podcast, and founder of Plant Powered Consulting.
A Sicilian-American, Elysabeth loves food and works with restaurants to veganize their offerings and with corporate wellness programs to educate staff on plant-based nutrition and healthy eating.
She’s also one of the executive producers and chefs on the Amazon Prime hit vegan cooking show, New Day New Chef.
Elysabeth is featured in the documentary Gray is the New Blonde, in which she shares her journey of liberation by embracing her natural silver hair.
In this conversation Elysabeth talks about:
• Her diverse career that spans corporate brand management, running an art gallery and journalism
• Giving herself permission in her 40s [CHECK] to become a vegan advocate, after decades of staying silent
• The importance of women making and claiming space to ensure they’re heard
• Why she decided to stop coloring her hair and embrace her natural silver
• The feelings of liberation and empowerment she’s got from owning the natural process of ageing
• How rocking silver hair has given her an advantage in the plant-based business sector
• And more
VEGAN WOMEN’S LEADERSHIP NETWORK