In this episode of Conversations with Vegan Women Leaders, we interview Colleen Patrick-Goudreau, renowned thought leader on the culinary, social, ethical, and practical aspects of living vegan.
She’s an award-winning author of seven books, speaker and host of the inspiring Food for Thought podcast, and the Animology podcast, which seeks to change the way we talk about animals.
Colleen shares her message of compassion and wellness on national and regional TV and radio programs, including on a monthly vegan segment on Good Day Sacramento.
She’s appeared on the Food Network, CBS, PBS, and FOX and her recipes have been featured on Oprah.com.
In this interview Colleen discusses:
• Why joy is so important – and an essential part of activism
• How to move through negative emotions to avoid being stuck
• The importance of listening to others, even if you disagree with them or their politics
• How she helped her mother communicate after she lost her voice due to a stroke
• How she’s combined her passion for animal advocacy and veganism into a career spanning more than two decades
• And more
Visit Colleen Patrick-Goudreau’s website.
VEGAN WOMEN’S LEADERSHIP NETWORK